On-Call EHS Staffing
Temporary EHS Professionals
Lean staffing, extended leaves of absence, sudden terminations/departures, and large projects with finite time frames can challenge an organization’s EHS performance. To address the gap created by increasing workload, loss of personnel, and staff shortages, On-Call EHS provides experienced EHS staffing with extensive experience in assessing and meeting organizations’ EHS requirements.
On-Call EHS works with you to clarify your EHS staffing requirements and identifies qualified professionals to meet those needs. Our professionals are available for short- and long-term assistance at any site worldwide. Depending on the volume and complexity of your issues, our professionals can integrate seamlessly with your existing staff or provide turn-key EHS functionality at your facility. Each professional is selected based on a close match between your needs and his or her experience.
Save Time and Effort
Assignment of an On-Call EHS professional allows you to obtain the expertise you need without the cost and time typically involved in recruiting and hiring. It also allows you to avoid or delay the long-term commitment associated with adding a permanent employee. And the placement process couldn’t be simpler- On-Call EHS works with you to develop a case-specific profile of the type of EHS assistance you require including education, industry experience, skill set, and credentials. Once we ascertain your needs, we will identify qualified professionals and provide resumes for your review.
Benefits of Temporary EHS Professionals
- Staffing solutions from one source that is experienced in the EHS field
- Seasoned, professional candidates with specialized knowledge in the EHS fields
- Technical screening conducted on each candidate by an industry veteran
- Quick turnaround to meet staffing needs
- Eliminated internal recruiting and administrative efforts
- Competitive rates and reduced staffing costs
- Redirection of permanent staff to focus on more strategic issues by On-Call EHS professionals to perform routine, day-to-day tasks
- Limited overhead and employee benefits costs
Get In Touch
Our experienced EHS team is ready to help.
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW
Get the latest on compliance updates, safety tips and more by joining our newsletter: