Sustainability and Energy Conservation Services
By integrating sustainability tips into best management practices, companies can reduce energy use while maximizing productivity, protect the environment and improve their competitive position.
CMI takes environmental consulting seriously and devotes time to truly understanding your business and culture. We recognize one-size-does-not-fit-all and deliver customized sustainability solutions right for you, your goals, and your business.
Through our innovative sustainability and energy conservation services, your company will benefit from cost savings, reduced environmental risks, and long-term revenue and reputation gains.
Need An Energy Manager?
CMI’s Engineers and Certified Energy Managers will act as your in-house Energy Manager and provide you with practical energy savings opportunities that will be based on your energy reduction strategy and metrics that suit your business financials.
Our team works with companies looking to reduce cost associated with energy usage by conducting an assessment of electric service provider, current cost, energy bill accuracy, and largest contributor to energy consumption.
This assessment paired with expertise will allow us to make cost saving recommendations such as grant recommendation, service provider comparison, energy reduction plan and project management, and manage the implementation and verification of energy savings.
Energy Management Capabilities
CMI works with businesses of all types to help develop their sustainability programs and measure progress toward identifiable goals. Among our services that could help you are:
- Develop Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Inventories
- Provide guidance in preparing sustainability reports
- Prepare data collection and evaluation systems for sustainability indicators
- Prepare Environmental Management Systems that fit your needs
- Water usage reduction strategies
- Waste reduction strategies
- Supply chain vendor audits for sustainability
- Identify and assist you in obtaining grants for “green” initiatives
- Identify and assist to obtain relevant certifications and enrollment in green partnership programs (SFI, FSC, EPA Climate Leaders, Industry-Specific Certifications)
Compliance Management International (CMI) is a leading global provider of environmental, health, and safety (EHS) services. During our twenty-five year history, CMI has been retained by thousands of organizations of all sizes. We work closely with our clients to enhance performance by providing integrated support that allows them to focus on productivity and growth rather than risks and regulatory compliance. This results in a highly sustainable program that reduces operating costs and liabilities. Our highly skilled technical team hold a wide variety of qualifications and experience consisting of Certified Industrial Hygienists (CIH), Professional Geologists (PG), Professional Engineers (PE), Certified Safety Professionals (CSP), Environmental Specialists (ES), and trained technical professionals. All are committed to providing quality services on a consistent and professional basis to create value for our clients. We offer the following EHS services:
- Full OSHA Compliance Support
- Insurance Loss Control/Injury Prevention
- Audits and Assessments
- Safety Accountability Programs
- Safety and Hazard Inspections
- PPE Assessments
- Training Programs
- Chemical Risk Assessments
- Employee Exposure Monitoring
- Ventilation Performance Testing
- Laboratory Health and Safety
- Indoor Environmental Quality
- Microbial Assessments and Remediation
- Right-To-Know Services
- Noise and Air Monitoring
- Hearing Conservation Programs
- Hazard Communication/SDS Preparation
- Hazardous Waste Site HSO and HASPs
- Asbestos and Lead Surveys/Remediation
- Air Permitting and Emissions Reporting
- Stack Testing and Validation
- Wastewater and Stormwater Compliance
- Waste Management and Minimization
- Contingency Plans (SPCC, PPC, ICP)
- EPCRA Reporting (Tier II, TRI)
- Environmental Management Systems
- Greenhouse Gas Inventories and Sustainability
- Environmental Compliance Training
- RCRA/SPCC/PPC Plan Training
- HazMat Shipping Training (DOT, IATA, IMDG)
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
- Phase II Subsurface Investigations
- Soil and Groundwater Investigations
- Vapor Intrusion Studies
- Well Installation, Sampling and Modeling
- Remedial Investigation & Feasibility
- Remediation System Design, Installation, Operation and Maintenance
- Redevelopment/ Brownfields
Get In Touch
Our experienced EHS team is ready to help.
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW
Get the latest on compliance updates, safety tips and more by joining our newsletter: