Water and Soil Remediation
Groundwater and Land Remediation Services
CMI has successfully assisted public and private sector clients with specialized activities such as environmental site assessments, soil remediation, Phase I and II due diligence, Pennsylvania ACT 2 assessments, remediation and closures, vapor intrusion assessments, stormwater management, and other related services for over 25 years. Our technical staff is well versed in complying with complex regulations, and state, local, and federal environmental laws to keep your company in compliance.
We offer a thorough understanding of a unique array of operations and the corresponding risks and compliance requirements to adequately identify and manage these issues to protect our clients’ interests and improve performance. Our clients are involved in a wide variety of projects including government, redevelopment authorities, developers, and manufacturers. They’ve come to rely on us to assist them with their environmental issues on a consistent basis.
Our Remediation and Groundwater Capabilities
- Site Characterization/Remedial Investigation — These intrusive investigations involve the collection of soil and/or groundwater samples to identify areas of concern.
- Brownfields Restoration — Brownfield restoration provides a mechanism for restoring abandoned or underutilized industrial and commercial properties, while at the same time preserving open space.
- Soil and Groundwater Remediation — Including designing, installing, operating, and maintaining vapor extraction, groundwater pump and treat, dualphase extraction, air sparging, and oxygen injection systems.
- UST and AST Removal — Licensed tank removal contractors and licensed professional geologists will ensure that critical information is obtained at the time of the tank closure.
- Phase I and II ESA — Environmental Site Assessments
- State-Specific Site Remediation Programs
- Operation and Maintenance (O&M)
• Landfill post-closure O&M including monitoring, inspections, and reporting
• Leachate collection system management, maintenance, and troubleshooting
• Groundwater monitoring well installation oversight, monitoring, and reporting
• Remediation system operation and maintenance
Remediation and Groundwater Project Profiles
Commercial Real Estate Client
CMI provides geo-environmental and remediation services to this commercial real estate company, specializing in build-to suite construction, ownership and management of retail and office properties. Projects have included Phase I and Phase II environmental site assessments, remedial investigation, and site remediation oversight.
Fueling Station Chain
This fueling station & fresh made food chain with 60 locations has contracted with CMI to provide ongoing environmental services. These services include air, water and waste reporting, well permitting, and multiple site assessment/remediation projects.
Waste Management Client
CMI maintains a Master Services Agreement with this leading waste management company, serving millions of customers in the U.S. and Canada. CMI has provided environmental compliance and field services for closed landfills and conducts weekly site visits to monitor and maintain operation of leachate collection systems. CMI also prepares Financial Plan projections for the landfill.
Compliance Management International (CMI) is a leading global provider of environmental remediation and redevelopment services. Our highly skilled technical team hold a wide variety of qualifications and experience consisting of Licensed Remediation Specialists (LRS), Licensed Site Remediation Professionals (LSRP), Professional Geologists (PG), Professional Engineers (PE), Environmental Specialists (ES), and trained technical professionals. All are committed to providing quality services on a consistent and professional basis to create value for our clients. We work with a number of New Jersey, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio, and other national clients to help them navigate the corresponding risks and compliance requirements for each remediation and redevelopment project.Below are some examples of our projects:
- Full OSHA Compliance Support
- Insurance Loss Control/Injury Prevention
- Audits and Assessments
- Safety Accountability Programs
- Safety and Hazard Inspections
- PPE Assessments
- Training Programs
- Chemical Risk Assessments
- Employee Exposure Monitoring
- Ventilation Performance Testing
- Laboratory Health and Safety
- Indoor Environmental Quality
- Microbial Assessments and Remediation
- Right-To-Know Services
- Noise and Air Monitoring
- Hearing Conservation Programs
- Hazard Communication/SDS Preparation
- Hazardous Waste Site HSO and HASPs
- Asbestos and Lead Surveys/Remediation
- Air Permitting and Emissions Reporting
- Stack Testing and Validation
- Wastewater and Stormwater Compliance
- Waste Management and Minimization
- Contingency Plans (SPCC, PPC, ICP)
- EPCRA Reporting (Tier II, TRI)
- Environmental Management Systems
- Greenhouse Gas Inventories and Sustainability
- Environmental Compliance Training
- RCRA/SPCC/PPC Plan Training
- HazMat Shipping Training (DOT, IATA, IMDG)
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
- Phase II Subsurface Investigations
- Soil and Groundwater Investigations
- Vapor Intrusion Studies
- Well Installation, Sampling and Modeling
- Remedial Investigation & Feasibility
- Remediation System Design, Installation, Operation and Maintenance
- Redevelopment/ Brownfields
Get In Touch
Our experienced EHS team is ready to help.
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW
Get the latest on compliance updates, safety tips and more by joining our newsletter: